„Open and Modern Corporate Culture“
s-consit, with its headquarter in Bad Oldesloe, specializes in the field of revision, risk management, data protection, information security and compliance. Initially, a savings bank’s (Sparkasse Holstein) subsidiary, which was separated from the affiliate company in 2011, s-consit developed under the management of Peter Bollmann into a service society, whose recommendations more than 250 companies from the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe as well as the German middle class trust.
As a firm of consultants, s-consit counts on its staff’s competences and expertise which enable the company’s success. Employees benefit from the following services:
- individual and in-depth familiarization
- further development measures and training courses, such as mentor programs for new staff members, management development, subject-specific certification, in-house training to become a project manager, work shadowing during customer visits and much more
- regular events for all employees, for instance annual kick-off events, Christmas parties as well as company outings and summer festivals
- support in family emergency situations, e. g. childcare and advisory services
- flexible working hours (working from home is possible)
- in general, permanent employment contracts
- appealing salary packages
Moreover, s-consit’s corporate culture is characterized by a value code to which all staff members align their actions. This list of values provides orientation and helps to make decisions in daily, but also in difficult and uncommon situations.